Sunday, November 18, 2012

Abortion

On the Contemporary America blog page a post was posted Abortion: A Hot Topic.  I agree with several items in the post such as babies need to have a voice and that every life deserves a chance.  There are so many couples that are in line to adopt a child that it seems wrong to take a life.  I also understand the reason behind the government legalizing abortion.  So many lives were lost from women getting illegal abortions in unsafe conditions.  Not only the baby was lost but also the woman.  I believe that every woman has the right to do with her body what she wants but I also believe the unborn child should be represented.  I'm not sure what the solution to this problem is.  I know that birth control doesn't work 100% so even if women were required to be on birth control after a certain age unless trying to get pregnant, there would still be unwanted pregnancies.

No comments:

Post a Comment